Wed, Aug 15|
Arduino Programming - Adult
Eight (8) week comprehensive, hands-on course.
Time & Location
Aug 15, 2018, 6:30 PM – Oct 03, 2018, 8:30 PM
Workshop, 10 Mechanic St, Red Bank, NJ 07701, USA
About The Event
Duration: Eight (8) weeks, one day/week, 2 hour/class
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills
If you want to learn how to program using Arduino in a comprehensive way, this workshop is for you. It is hands-on, each student will work with an Arduino development kit. Basic circuitry, connections, testing will be part of each class.
- Basic IDE: installing, environment, compiling, errors, board types, customizing
- Program elements: variables, structure, setup, loops, conditionals, IO
- Program flow: timer, state engines, OOP's
- Peripherals: timers, ADC, PWM, I2C, Serial, SD
- Motor control: stepper, servo, profiles, closed-loop
- Communications: protocol concepts, CRC, packets, state engines, GPS, GSM
- Graphics: LCD interface, drawings objects, sprites, touch screen, BMP file reading
- Libraries: how to make, use
Eight (8) weeks, one day/week, 2 hour/class, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Thanks for booking.