Mon, Aug 20|
3D Design/Printing Workshop
Four (4) week comprehensive, hands-on course.
Time & Location
Aug 20, 2018, 6:30 PM – Sep 10, 2018, 8:30 PM
Workshop, 10 Mechanic St, Red Bank, NJ 07701, USA
About The Event
Duration: Four (4) weeks, one day/week, 2 hour/class
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills
Comprehensive 3D design and printing Workshop. Students will learn how to design 3D models for printing on 3D printers. Workshop will also cover the basic operation and setup of 3D printing. Students will design and print their own designs.
- Overview: 3D design concepts, software tools, 3D printing, limitations
- 3D Design: drawing in 3D world, design tools, shape creation, views,
- 3D Printing: types of printers, operation, filament types, problems
- 3D Design: using clones, rotations, extrudes, vaulting, limitations for printing
- 3D Printing: slicing software, settings, tuning, problems
- 3D Design: multiple parts, connecting pieces, overhangs, holes, snaps, tabs
- Project: student will design and print their own design
Four (4) weeks, one day/week, 2 hour/class. Thanks for booking.